Liner P.R.I.D.E. Society
Liner P.R.I.D.E. Society Initiative
Phillipsburg Middle School
To provide a positive based reward system to improve school culture for students, staff, and the entire educational school community by recognizing areas of P.R.I.D.E. (Positive, Respectful, Involved, Dedicated, Excellence)
Rewarding to become a part of Liner P.R.I.D.E. Society
Students are to trade-in Character Cash for 1 liner paw in their homerooms.
6th Grade: 20 Character Cash = 1 Liner Paw
7th Grade: 15 Character Cash = 1 Liner Paw
8th Grade: 10 Character Cash = 1 Liner Paw
- Students are responsible for holding all Character Cash until they have earned the amount to cash in for a Liner Paw, as well as holding on to all earned Liner Paws.
- Only Character Cash being redeemed for Liner Paws will be submitted to their School Guidance Counselors on every Monday by 2:00 P.M.
- Mrs. Sickles and Guidance Counselors will keep the log of Character Cash that has been earned for a Liner Paw.
Students will receive Liner Paws if they are a part of, or earn, the following:
Rewarding Character Cash - How to get Character Cash
To receive Character Cash, you must exemplify/demonstrate
the following P.R.I.D.E. characteristics:
- Addressing others politely
-Supportive of peers
(in and out of classroom)
- Positive demeanor
- Cleaning up school grounds
- Holding the door
- Proper lunch etiquette
- Abiding school rules and expectations
- School spirit
- Liner Buddies
- Student Council
- Relay of Life
- After school activities
- Consistent effort
- On time to class and school
- Following classroom procedures for each class
- Educational achievements
- Performance diagnostics
(ELA & Math)
- Student of the Month
- Participation in class
Quarterly Reward Events
To become a member of the P.R.I.D.E. Society, you must earn 7 Liner Paws.
Students must go to Mrs. Rautenberg to cash in their 7 Liner Paws
to receive their Liner P.R.I.D.E. Society t-shirt.
T-Shirt recipients are members of the Liner P.R.I.D.E. Society
and are allowed to participate in all Liner P.R.I.D.E. events.
STUDENTS MUST WEAR THEIR T-SHIRT IN ORDER TO ATTEND!
After earning the 7 Liner Paws for the t-shirt and entering the society,
students may earn the following awards:
- Liner P.R.I.D.E. wristband, lanyard, water bottle, or earbuds - 3 paws beyond the T-shirt (10 total Liner Paws)
- Liner P.R.I.D.E. drawstring bag or cell phone wallet - 4 paws beyond the wristband/lanyard/water bottle/earbud (14 total Liner Paws)
Reasons for being excluded or dropped from
Reward Events and/or Liner P.R.I.D.E. Society
Consequences for infractions may cause a student
to be excluded for an upcoming reward activity...
All Character Cash and Liner Paws will expire at the end of the school year.