Thriving in the 2021-22 school year
These past two school years have been strange and challenging. Most of us have been riding a roller coaster of feelings and emotions that can sometimes be difficult to understand and navigate. The links at the bottom of the page have been shared to assist you in re-focusing and re-centering yourself.
If you are looking for a positive connection, someone who you can share your thoughts and feelings with confidentially, please reach out to your counselor. We are all available via email and by phone (908) 454-3400:
Social Growth Opportunities (CLICK HERE)
Mindfulness (CLICK HERE)
Music for Focus and Concentration (CLICK HERE)
Calming Bottle (CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS)
1. Find a clean, clear plastic or glass bottle.
2. Fill the bottle half way with warm water.
3. Add glitter, sequins, beads or tiny toys.
4. Fill the bottle all the way to the top with liquid soap.
5. Place the lid on the top and seal the lid with glue or a glue gun.
6. Once glue is dry, you are ready to have fun flipping it and shaking it!
Catholic Charities (PLEASE CLICK HERE)